α′

Getting tired of this damned siege. I’d love to give that fruitcake Paris a smack for getting us all into this.

The goddamned Minyans have been making an awful fuss about having to sail all about trading or pillaging for food. At least they get to get off this stinking beachhead.

It’s going on nine years or something, and I hate to say it, but I think that those damned Trojans have us beat. It’s not like their damned city is sealed or anything. As a matter of fact, I am writing this with Trojan ink. –If you can’t beat them, trade with them, I guess.

Anyway, since I did get a hold of some ink, I figure that I’ll start writing some. Odysseus has got me sitting at my desk half the day anyway, even though there isn’t a damned thing to do. It takes about 30 minutes to finish the provision orders the first day of each week. Other than that, it’s just picking my arse and looking busy when the big guy comes around.

Sometimes he babbles off something for me to write to Penelope. Man, is that the cheesiest crap. Something like “Oh sweet Penelope, blossom of my fruit tree, you are so sweet to me!” No shit, no exaggeration. The guy is no poet. It hurts me to write the stuff. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if she has moved along. It’s been years. Odysseus sure has his distractions.

Shit, speaking of the devil… more tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

read first history (if you now to read)and then speak!!!!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Sotiros: Learn how to spell "know" and then leave comments.

F*cking mouth-breather.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe there are still Sotiros around...Sotiros were an ancient race of people who considered any humor most sinful.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your all boobies

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am working on a project about the diary of odysseus when he left for troy and seeming as your journal was good i was wondering if you could help me?
Candice

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Found this intriguing;can't wait to read more

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home