νϛ′

Macar brought Elpenor's seashells today. -That was fast.

Unfortunately, Elpenor was a little dissappointed with the number of shells that were broken.

I guess he did only want whole shells after all.

I told him it wasn't Macar's fault, and that he should've been more specific in the first place. Elpenor wanted to order more whole shells, but I told him to make do with what he had. -Luckily, Macar wasn't there when Elpenor picked them up.

Odysseus dropped by again today. He wanted to thank me for finding the belt. I guess he was pretty impressed with the fancy clashing-centaur buckle.

I told him about Epeius' collection, and how I bought the belt from him. Upon hearing that, the General responded: "Great! I'd love to have one of these for myself. I'm sure if he has so many, he won't mind parting with another!"

The general then asked me where he could find Epieus. -That poor bastard.

Anyway, before he left, Odysseus asked me if I'd go with him tomorrow when he delivered Priam's birthday present.

I appreciated the invitation, and I told him I would.

However, to be honest, I am a little concerned about the security. -I think we've been pushing our luck with these diplomatic missions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home