ιβ′

It seems that I am seeing less and less of Odysseus.

Odysseus has always enjoyed his time socializing with the other commanders and getting involved in their larger-than-life dramas. Now that his Wooden Horse project is underway, the General has become somewhat of a celebrity, and his social calendar is nearly full.

Not only is he scarce, but he never eats with his men anymore. Most nights, he is being entertained by one of the other Generals, or by Agamemnon himself. In fact, I am wasting more and more of my time each day dealing with people who want to meet with him. -No doubt, his star is rising.

I just hope that this Wooden Horse thing works. It sure won't be good for the General if it doesn't.

In other news, there was some skirmishing north of Troy last night.

Apparently, Achilles stirred things up a bit before he left. We have twice as many patrols going out tonight. I have asked Misenus to do the same at the build-site.

-Nice, Elpenor brought me dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home