ιζ′

I think that Epieus has a thing for Elpenor, and I don’t think that Elpenor has a clue.

It has been great having those two working together on the Wooden Horse. The build site is extremely clean and organized, and work on the base is well underway.

It is obvious that Elpenor likes hanging out with Epieus. Epieus isn’t a bad guy, but I suspect that Elpenor is fond of him because, unlike the other men, Epieus doesn’t give Elpenor a hard time.

On the other hand, Epieus seems equally as fond of Elpenor. However, I have a feeling that Epieus has other motivations.

Yesterday, Elpenor was in my tent to give me an update on their progress. Epieus was with him, and it made me a little uncomfortable the way that Epieus was staring at Elpenor as he was giving his report.

Now, I have nothing against Epieus’ motivations if they are in fact, those kind of motivations. However, I do hope that Elpenor isn’t as clueless as he seems.

I say that because Polites made a comment to me about the horse boys, and knowing Polites, he won’t let any opportunity to rag on Elpenor slide. –With an opportunity as big as this one, Polites could be merciless.

In other news, I guess that Odysseus did cause quite a stir yesterday. A general edict was passed through camp today that there is to be no more trading with the Trojans under any circumstances. This is sure to piss a lot of people off. There is no doubt in my mind that the trade will continue. It is just going to be a lot more difficult.

Odysseus himself came by today. He wanted to know if the Trojans are grazing their horses north of the city. I told him that I didn’t know, but I asked Polites to get a few guys together and to go and find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home